- Product Details
- Spare Parts
- Extends your 2" hitch receiver by 7 1/4"
- Secures to any 2" hitch receiver using a threaded pin
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Provides clearance to most spare tires; please measure your spare tire before hand
- NOT compatible with trailers, campers, or RVs.
A vehicle is an RV if the horizontal distance from the rear axle to the hitch pin hole, tow ball, or back of rear bumper (if no hitch receiver or tow ball is present) is 72" or greater.
- Compatible with ONLY the following Yakima Hitch Racks:
- Weight: 8.63 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 12.75 in x W 3.00 in x H 3.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
I've got a 2022 full sized Bronco (3 door) and it was recommended I buy the straight shot so as to be able to clear the rear mounted spare tire (and it mentions in the description that it works with the Bronco). It might work perfectly with certain racks, but it doesn't work with the Full Swing - it's an inch too high for the tire to clear when the swing gate is open. We had to modify the hitch (thank god my husband has a background in fabrication) in order to make it work (by lowering it 1.5 inches) - now it works great, but don't think this is an out-of-the-box solution for the Bronco owners out there.