Free standard shipping US ONLY until 12/31/21. Excludes Freight and oversize.
Heavy-Duty Roof Rack Platform.
- Regular price
- Starting at $849.00
- Regular price
- Starting at $1,050.00
Adding product to your cart
- Product Details
- Spare Parts
- Attaches to your vehicle in one of two ways. Directly to an existing roof racks crossbars using LockNLoad™ Crossbar Clamps, or directly to a StreamLine TimberberLine or SkyLine roof rack towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter
- Designed and thoroughly tested in the rugged Australian Outback.
- Yakima® Off-Road Rated to 165–330 lbs. (depending on vehicle fit and roof type).
- Side-to-side slats act like crossbars for easily mounting most bike, kayak, ski mounts and more.Integrated T-slots in every slat and outer frame, for simple and secure attachment of T-slot and LockNLoad™ accessories.
- Engineered aluminum construction features a textured black powder-coat finish for durability and style.Six platform sizes ensure a perfect fit on your vehicle for a customized look.
- Attaches to nearly any roof rack with LockNLoad™ Crossbar Clamps. This size platform requires 2 or 3 sets of LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps depending on vehicle fit and desired load capacity.
- Mounts directly to Yakima SkyLine™ and TimberLine™ towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter. This size requires 2 or 3 sets of LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps and 4 or 6 towers depending on vehicle fit and desired load capacity.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Full collection of new LockNLoad™ accessories available to compliment any adventure.
- Some Assembly Required
- 60 Minute Install
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
Ditched rooftop cargo baskets and decided to go with the LockNLoad platform B. Very well built product and relatively quiet at 70 mph speed. Mounted on Timberline towers with SL adapters. This platform sits lower and makes my 2021 Toyota Sienna look so amazing!
I mounted the LockNLoad "B" onto my 2017 Highlander 3 months ago. My Highlander already had Toyota standard roof cross bars; I wanted something that would mount to those. I've used the LockNLoad multiple times; it's worked great, as expected, each time. The only negatives are that a) above 50 mps the rack makes a non-distracting but noticeable amount of noise and b) I can only open the sunroof part way because the wind deflector (underside of forward edge) on the LockNLoad directs the airflow into the car when the sunroof is open more than about 12". I
I didn't like Crossbar Options so I went with the LocknLoad system for my 2019 Grand Cherokee ! The Platform is very stable once installed and looks great! The only con are the instructions... The bags aren't marked in any way... and how you install to roof is guessing.. but if you take your time you'll manage....
I was looking for a light / medium duty platform for my 2016 Land Rover LR4. I did not want to go with a permanently mounted option, the Lock-N-Load offered the mounting flexibility I was looking for. I opted for the Yakima Flush Bar crossbars. The K platform at 55"x49" was the recommended size and is a good size for the vehicle. Assembly of the platform was pretty straight forward though it looks intimidating out of the box with all the nuts & bolts. Mounting to the crossbars with the crossbar adapters was easy one I got the proper crossbar spacing dialed in. My only complaint is that is sits a bit high off the top of the vehicle, perhaps the Timberline mounting option would be a little closer to the roof. The biggest plus is that when I'm not using the platform its easily removed.