Heavy-Duty Roof Rack Platform.
- Regular price
- Starting at $729.00
- Regular price
- Starting at $1,050.00
Adding product to your cart
- Product Details
- Spare Parts
- Attaches to your vehicle in one of two ways. Directly to an existing roof racks crossbars using LockNLoad™ Crossbar Clamps, or directly to a StreamLine TimberberLine or SkyLine roof rack towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter
- Designed and thoroughly tested in the rugged Australian Outback.
- Yakima® Off-Road Rated to 165–330 lbs. (depending on vehicle fit and roof type).
- Side-to-side slats act like crossbars for easily mounting most bike, kayak, ski mounts and more.Integrated T-slots in every slat and outer frame, for simple and secure attachment of T-slot and LockNLoad™ accessories.
- Engineered aluminum construction features a textured black powder-coat finish for durability and style.Six platform sizes ensure a perfect fit on your vehicle for a customized look.
- Attaches to nearly any roof rack with LockNLoad™ Crossbar Clamps. This size platform requires 2 or 3 sets of LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps depending on vehicle fit and desired load capacity.
- Mounts directly to Yakima SkyLine™ and TimberLine™ towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter. This size requires 2 or 3 sets of LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps and 4 or 6 towers depending on vehicle fit and desired load capacity.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Full collection of new LockNLoad™ accessories available to compliment any adventure.
- Some Assembly Required
- 60 Minute Install
Resources / Manuals
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I was looking for a light / medium duty platform for my 2016 Land Rover LR4. I did not want to go with a permanently mounted option, the Lock-N-Load offered the mounting flexibility I was looking for. I opted for the Yakima Flush Bar crossbars. The K platform at 55"x49" was the recommended size and is a good size for the vehicle. Assembly of the platform was pretty straight forward though it looks intimidating out of the box with all the nuts & bolts. Mounting to the crossbars with the crossbar adapters was easy one I got the proper crossbar spacing dialed in. My only complaint is that is sits a bit high off the top of the vehicle, perhaps the Timberline mounting option would be a little closer to the roof. The biggest plus is that when I'm not using the platform its easily removed.