Free standard shipping US ONLY until 12/31/21. Excludes Freight and oversize.
- Product Details
- Spare Parts
- Connects to the EXO SwingBase or EXO TopShelf in seconds using the EXO cleat system
- 10 Cubic Feet of Storage Space
- Wide-angle opening makes placing or finding your gear easy
- Rugged and lightweight
- Tool-free, locking SpeedKnobs attach and lock EXO GearLocker to EXO SwingBase or EXO TopShelf
- SKS Lock included for added gear security
- No assembly required
- 100lb gear weight limit when mounted on EXO SwingBase
- 80lb gear weight limit when mounted on EXO TopShelf
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Requires EXO SwingBase and/or EXO TopShelf
- Weight: 27.80 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 60.00 in x W 23.00 in x H 16.00 in
- Limited Two Year Warranty
Resources / Manuals
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
Have used 2 boxes mounted full time for 3 months camping/road tripping mountain states - highway speed to 4x4 roads. Storage is awesome no problems with security or stability- a big negative however is there is no gasket to keep dust out!? I anticipated this issue after mounting them and had no time to find the best solution so used foam window gasket from the big box store around the lip of the lid- adhesive started to fail from heat - for the price they should have a gasket for dust- not a problem if you never leave the pavement but . . . No problem with water entering even when power washing at diy car wash. Fiddly if your camp furniture is in the bottom box and you just want a chair for an hour or so en route at a view point- lost the lock to the upper arm pin somewhere on the Big Horn mtns (washboard and extremely rocky so the lock “failed”) luckily cotter pin worked to keep the upper box secure - overall pleased -
I was worried about was the hinge design when they were first released. Once i saw the updated hinges i was able to make the purchase knowing it would last. Fits quite a bit of stuff, being a rectangular box. 20% load on the sides and 60% in the middle makes it easy to configure. Looks stylish and the EXO LitKit makes it easily visible to rear traffic. Feels secure and haven’t noticed any noise. I use it primarily to carry dusty concrete tools/clothes/boots I don’t want in the vehicle. Stinky and dirty. This solves that for me. Doesn’t interfere with my BSD/RCTA system. Protected finish with Turtle Wax Graphene infused FlexWax, “wipe on/wipe off” all surfaces to protect from UV and makes it easy to clean.