- Product Details
- Spare Parts
- RV Tested and Approved.
- SuperCush ZipStrip™ cradles secure the bikes and make loading and unloading a breeze.
- Anti-sway cradle design holds bikes in place and minimizes bike-to-bike contact.
- Included full SKS security package: HitchLock locks rack to RV and LockDown™ cable secures bikes to rack, all with a single key.
- Arms fold down when rack is not in use for easy parking and storage.
- 37.5lb weight maximum per bike.
- Carries up to 4 bikes.
- Available TubeTop™ (sold separately) is required for non-conventional, step-through, BMX, and kid’s bikes as well as some full suspension bikes.
- Compatible with the Yakima BackSwing and StraightShot (Vans and Passenger Vehicles Only)
- Weight: 32.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 28.00 in x W 13.00 in x H 41.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
This is nice but it well fit at most 3 mountain bikes and it will still bit tight. I have the earlier model and reposition the 2 middle out and it still was very tight fit for 3 mountain bikes. Why can't it be longer?
Really like the 4 bike carrier, bought it for the back of my 5th wheel camper. Have had it for a little over a year and have noticed that one side of the fold down bars is bending down.