Free standard shipping US ONLY until 12/31/21. Excludes Freight and oversize.
- Product Details
- Spare Parts
Tonneau Kit 1
- Specifically designed to fit Retrax XR series, Pace-Edwards UltraGroove (except 2004+ Ford F-150), and Ford Embark LS tonneau covers
- Engineered to work seamlessly with our OverHaul HD and OutPost HD truck rack systems
- Securely carry 300 lbs. of gear on-road and up to 180 lbs. off-road
- Build to last, with aluminum and corrosion-resistant hardware
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks to secure your rack system to the tonneau cover
- Weight: 2.64 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 16.75 in x W 4.50 in x H 3.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Tonneau Kit 1
Resources / Manuals
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
Several stores in Canada have this item. You’ll have to set up shipping and pay a little more, but if you need it quick like I did then that is the route to take
I was looking forward to getting my truck all set up for a fishing trip and really need the Tonneau Kit 1 part. I called in March and was told that maybe by May or June they would be back in stock. Any word? Tried to call the help line today but everyone in the department was out sick. Could someone contact me with an update?
It’s just few screws and two rubber pieces and Yakima is selling it for $150 but I guess it is still not enough motivation for you guys to make more of them! I spend thousands for the tent, bed cover, and Yakima overhaul system now it’s all useless because I don’t have these overpriced “tonneau kit” which should come with the rack system for free.
Spent ~$1K on overhaul HD system to be waiting for this mystical part… is there ANY projected availability date?? Yakima??
I too would like to know when this item will be back in stock. I don't want to buy this rack system until kits available as no other sites have them.
When will this kit be back in stock??? I've bought a retrax and overhaul HD system not knowing this kit is nowhere to be found.
You can buy the HD with the mounts you need. Later when your situation changes you can buy the mount to fit your new needs.... which is pretty awesome.
Don't waist your money with yakima product. The overhaul HD is a nice product but if you want to mount it to you retrax rail system then you will need to spend an aditional $140 for a couple of bolts and rubber trim. For the price of $900 a few extra bolts should have been added. This product is a rip off and enjoy waisting your money.