- Product Details
- Spare Parts
StageTwo 1.25” Anthracite
- Tiered and adjustable bike trays minimize bike to bike interference and maximize ground clearance
- StrongArm™ hook secures bike at wheels, protecting painted surfaces and carbon frames
- Convenient remote tilt lever for easy rear of car access
- Tool-free locking SpeedKnob for secure and simple instillation and removal
- Offset Trays for extra bike to bike clearance
- Fits most bikes, including fat-tire, mountain, road, hybrid, women’s specific, BMX, kids’ bikes, & E-bikes up to 60 lbs. each
- Fits 20” to 29” wheel sizes and tires up to 3.25” wide and up to 5" wide with the StageTwo Fat Bike Kit (Sold Separately)
- Accommodates bike wheelbases up to 52”
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks included to secure bikes to rack and rack to vehicle receiver
- Tilts forward with bikes loaded for trunk access
- Add your own bike lock to the integrated lock loop for greater bike security
- Available in two sizes: 1.25” hitch receivers & 2” hitch receivers
- Not compatible with StageTwo +2
- Road Tested and Approved to 60 lbs. per bike
- Off-Road rated to 36lbs per bike.
- Weight: 64.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 40.50 in x W 65.25 in x H 16.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
StageTwo 1.25” Anthracite
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
Don’t let the other negative reviews about this stage two bike rack deter you. The quality and structure of this rack is sound, durable, and well built. I had an Holdup Evo and could tell it just wasn’t going to last long term well with how heavy our e-bikes are (the front tire arm holders especially). Whereas the rigid/flat bar of the stage two just makes more sense; it allows you to also ratchet the bikes down to the rack for long distance driving to eliminate the wobble completely.
My wife and infant son were rear-ended this week. Everyone was ok thankfully. We drive a 4Runner and this bike rack saved the rear hatch of my vehicle and even the lives of those in the car by taking the blunt force of the Ford Expedition that came barreling in at 35-40mph. Needless to say, I am immediately replacing the rack I had with another one as soon as I can. Thank you Yakima for protecting my family with your product!
Well built piece of kit.
Awesome rack for the money and is very study. Built very well. Would recommend!
Love this rack. Very study and all the features, including the security for the rack itself and the bikes are easy to use. The installation was very easy, with great instructions, both written, which you don't need a magnifying glass to read, and video. The ramp is helpful, especially for my wife, she is able to load and unload on her own. Highly recommend!!
purchased from a local bike shop with the Lite Kit, all assembled. very sturdy and rock solid. have used it on a subaru outback with no extension need. with our motor home need the yakima 7 inch extension and it locked right in and rock solid. expensive but very easy to use.
We're so happy to hear you love our new premium hitch bike rack! Take it easy!
Love this rack. Been using it for 3 months now, no complaints. Taken it loaded with two bikes across several states with no issues. Love the extra connection point to the frame for extra security. I recommend to all.
I love this bike rack. I like that it can be used with all tire and bike sizes with really no adjustments. It’s by far the easiest bike rack that I have used. I would highly recommend it!
I have been using this rack for two weeks now. It is hands down the best rack I've ever owned. I have owned competitors' tray racks and an upright rack: this rack is far superior. First the tiered system is genius. Second, staggering the trays makes so much sense. I can't believe no one else did this. I have loaded a number of different bikes on to this rack and I have yet to have to play bike Tetris. No more guessing which bike to load first or whether I need to drop the seat. They just all fit. This is true whether the bikes are the same size, ebikes, or bikes of very different sizes. Yakima hit a home run with this rack!