- Product Details
- Spare Parts
- Secure and simple – may be the easiest-to-use rack system out there
- Advanced tower architecture is sleek, strong and quiet
- Works with JetStream, CoreBar, HD Bar, and RoundBar crossbars
- BarBed™ has 12° of pitch adjustment to optimize tower position and level bars on roofs with curved flush rails
- Super-simple installation – tool included
- Maximum load rating of 165lbs (75kg), depending on vehicle and bar rating
- Easily locks to you vehicle with our SKS system (sold separately)
- Some Assembly Required
- 30 Minute Install
Resources / Manuals
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
Nothing to see here folks. Terminally N/A. An "existent" RoundBar bar tower fit for a '21 Subaru Outback that like tax breaks, lower crime and better roads: promises yet to materialize. My tandem rack (and all other Yakima kits) for RoundBars will remain unusable until this relents. Meanwhile, I'll have to get in line for a receiver rack for bikes from a MUSA brand that is producing and shipping.
BITD the outdoor outfitter where I worked carried only Yakima because they fit virtually anything, had solid warranty of fit and had product (others lacked several of those). We are all paying the price now for lower costs as hardly anything can reach these shores from overseas, if in production.