- Product Details
- Spare Parts
- Hanging storage hooks for the SkyRise tent keep your camping gear organized
- Slides into the SideTrack™ on the outside edge of the SkyRise base and hangs down below the tent floor to easily hold camping necessities
- Yakima carabiner attachment hook is secure, strong, and easy to use
- Strong, durable nylon strap attached to each carabiner can support 50 pounds of gear
- Sold as a pack of four
- Weight: 0.48 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 6.00 in x W 1.60 in x H 0.50 in
- Limited One Year Warranty
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I like these hooks and the accessory channels that Yakima designed into their tents. One thing the product description does not mention is that they also work on the slim shady awning. This allows you to hang gear from 3 sides of your tent and from the awning both near the vehicle and on the rail at the outside of the awning. I have the Heavy Duty 4 season version of the skyrise in medium as well as the shoe bag, the LED light strip and the cargo net. All are useful and functional. If you have the awning it is good to order 2 sets of these as you will find uses for them.
Who is making the plastic "D" rings for these? The same "D" ring is on the Annex at the bottom for stakes. These plastic "D" rings are flimsy and will break if any moderate force is applied. You need to call China and find out why they are ripping you off with cheap "D" rings. Seriously. There is no excuse for putting cheap plastic on a product like this. None.