Free standard shipping US ONLY until 12/31/21. Excludes Freight and oversize.
- Product Details
- Spare Parts
- Tower is integrated with the crossbar for a sleek, seamless appearance
- WindRidge on the leading edge of the crossbar reduces noise and decreases drag
- JetTruss™ internal support engineering adds serious strength for minimal weight
- Patented SmartFill™ technology allows for easy install of T-slot style mounts, such as the Yakima HighSpeed with SmarT-Slot Kit 1
- Compatible with almost all Yakima mounts and cargo boxes. Click Fit My Vehicle above for a detailed list.
- Easily locks to you vehicle with our SKS system (sold separately)
- Available in Black and Silver
- Some Assembly Required
- 30 Minute Install
Resources / Manuals
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
The rack works great but my sunroof cannot open when the rack is on there. And when I put my Skybox on the rack, the hardware that attaches it rests against the roof of my car. So the rack is great, but contrary to the compatibility tool on this website, it is not really compatible with my car. I drive a 2017 VW Alltrack.
I love this rack. It looks sleek and modern and works great. However there is one major issue with the fit on my 2018 Audi Allroad. The bars are so low that my sunroof won't open (the glass goes on top) with the racks on. If have I a ski rack or a bike rack on (even the High Road) my sunroof won't open. It is pretty frustrating that as long as my rack is on I won't be able to use my sunroof. I wish this would have been noted in the compatibly notes. I would have opted for the rails with the higher clearance. I also wish there was a fit kit that could raise them 3/4" or something so I could make it work. Anyway, the rack is top notch I love it. However it has rendered my sunroof useless.