- Product Details
- Spare Parts
OutPost HD (Towers Only)
- Compare all Truck Bed Racks
- Comes with four towers
- Requires Yakima HD Bar crossbar in 60"/68"/78" lengths (Sold Separately)
- Fixed mid-height position of 13" provides easy gear access and a low center of gravity
- Maximum on-road rating of 500 lbs.
- Maximum off-road rating of 300 lbs.
- Easy on-off placement in minutes with our patent-pending QuickChange™ rack attachment
- Designed and tested for all common truck beds using our BedGrip™ clamp design
- Additional required kits needed for tracked beds (Track Kit 1) and select tonneau covers (Tonneau Kit 1)
- Built to last, with engineered aluminum construction and durable powder-coat finish
- Compatible with all Yakima mounts to carry kayaks, surfboards, bikes, rooftop tents and more
- Integrated tie-down points make securing any load easy
- T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast and simple
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks your rack system to the truck bed
- Suggested accessories: SideBar, Rotopax™ Mounting Kit, Recovery Track Mount, Eye Bolts, SkyRise Tent
- Weight: 38.50 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 16.75 in x W 5.50 in x H 16.50 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
OutPost HD (Towers Only)
Resources / Manuals
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
After extensive research into bed rack options for my '00 Tacoma I decided on the Yakima Outpost HD and am patting myself on the back every day for it. The quality is solid, it was easy to assemble, well fabricated parts and hardware without blemishes or thread issues. I appreciate that it came in multiple parts, making it easy to set-up or take down when not in use, weight is not an issue with this product, can be set up by one person in less than half an hour. The coating is smooth, even, and perfect for my needs. I live at the beach, the water is about 50' from my house and the salt water often corrodes my tools/gear... this has not been an issue with this bed rack. I will be purchasing rhe T-slot channel savers soon. I currently have a hard top overland tent over the rack. I 10/10 recommend this rack for all the reasons listed above, it seems very univesal, easy set up, quality is great, and a very fair price for what you get. On a side note, I would love to see a molle panel accessory mount to go with the product (*a'hem, Yakima, wink wink).
These are outstanding units. I bought the Overhaul to support my roof top tent 3 years ago. With the bed track adapters for my 2016 Tacoma Double Cab Short Bed, I've never had anything rattle loose or break.
The rack has been with me on the Utah Backcountry Discovery Route, the Pony Express Trail, the White Rim Trail, and all over Moab. It's simple, clean, easy to mount and remove, and reliable.
Ordered the for an F-350 with a Pace Edwards Bed Locker with accessory rail. Rock Solid construction, easy to install, a bitch to get tweaked just right with multiple accessories but that is more of a function of the Pace Edward Rails, the OutPost is as advertised, first class in every way. You won't be disappointed. It would be really nice if Yakima sent extra bolts for the slots in the bed rail but I guess every one watches the bottom line.