Free standard shipping US ONLY until 12/31/21. Excludes Freight and oversize.
- Product Details
- Spare Parts
HangOut 2 Bike
- QuickTrigger™ hub system makes install easy and fast
- Integrated StableCradles™ hold bikes firmly in place
- Padded feet and coated metal buckles protect your vehicle
- Available in three bike carrying capacities
- Arms fold for compact storage
- Weight: 13.50 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 23.25 in x W 21.87 in x H 9.25 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
HangOut 2 Bike
- No Assembly Required
- 30 Minute Install
Resources / Manuals
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
I love this rack so far. It fits my Lincoln, my wife's Pontiac and even our rental Subaru last summer. The only downside to the rack is the brackets that you set the bikes frame on are able to move. This is a good thing when there are no bikes on it and you are trying to adjust where along the bar you want the bike to be. But when the vehicle is in motion, the air comes over the car and begins to push the bike closest to the car out away from the car and the brackets begin to slide out towards the other bike at the end of the bars. I solved this by using a strap to tie the top tube of my bike to the actual frame of the rack so it can't move, but before I discivered the issue my bike slid all the way to my wive's bike last year on our road trip and her pedals began to rub my bike frame and chipped away the paint.
So far so good...rubber bands that keep the straps from flapping broke after 2 uses..the bike holding brackets slidw a little so recheck sometimes..overall good..