Free standard shipping US ONLY until 12/31/21. Excludes Freight and oversize.
- Product Details
- Spare Parts
SkyRise Annex Small
- Add a small room underneath the SkyRise, for a changing room or shelter
- 3 walls, made of durable waterproof 210D Ripstop Nylon fabric
- Slides into the SkyRise SideTrack™ for easy attachment, and zips off for easy storage
- 1 door and 2 mesh windows can be zippered closed for privacy
- Includes ground stakes and storage bag
- Annex that hangs below your Small SkyRise rooftop tent to provide additional living space at your base camp
- Slides into the SideTrack™ on the outside edge of the SkyRise and hangs down below the tent floor to create a changing room or storage area
- Integrated interior and exterior attachment points ensure all your other SkyRise accessories will work along with the Annex
- Waterproof PU coated 210D ripstop nylon construction keeps you and your added living space dry
- Full height zippered front door makes for easy entry and exit
- 2 zippered mesh windows add ventilation and a view of camp
- Included stakes anchor the annex in case of high winds
- Storage duffel bag makes tearing down camp a breeze
- Available in two sizes: Small (for Small SkyRise) & Medium (for Medium SkyRise)
- Weight: 5.50 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 42.00 in x W 48.00 in x H 86.00 in
- Limited One Year Warranty
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
High hopes for this annex. Great concept, but save your money and skip it. We used it on a four day trip to Palo Duro Canyon State Park with our SkyRise. Issues: * The 'D' rings at the bottom for attaching to the metal stakes are thin plastic, and one broke during the simple act of pulling the annex corner taught to insert the stake. * The stakes are the cheapest and thinnest metal wire stakes you could possibly purchase from China. Shame on Yakima for including them with this (or ANY) accessory that they sell. They are totally worthless. * The back of the annex .... well there is no back to it, meaning that if you are using it on top of a trailer, you will NOT be able to seal off the back, so no privacy or security can be afforded. * The installation requires that you swap out the ladder brackets for smaller profile ones that Yakima will send you (for free to their credit) once you realize that there is no way you are installing the annex with the OEM ladder mount hinges. So you will have to 'discover' this and then call them. You might succeed with the original, larger profile hinges, but you risk stretching and/or likely tearing the annex fabric to do it. * There is no floor and so if it rains ANYTHING that you put in the annex will get wet from ground water. What the annex is good for then is beyond me, maybe just to look cool. But you can't store stuff in it, and you can't put your dogs in it because as mentioned there is no back to it. We will have to go about retrofitting the cheap plastic "D" rings with metal ones and purchasing real stakes. Yakima really should think those small details through before selling something like this.