- Product Details
- Spare Parts
- Provides 4 feet of additional truck bed length with a 60” wide crossbar
- Adjustable to three load-carrying positions:
- Bed height for use when your truck tailgate is open (300 lb carrying capacity)
- Bed rail height for use with our BedRock rack system or a tonneau cover (300 lb carrying capacity)
- Truck cab height by combining the LongArm Extension with a roof rack system (165 lb carrying capacity ) (sold separately)
- Installs easily and securely to any 2” hitch receiver using the included 5/8” threaded hitch bolt
- Aluminum construction engineered for strength – weighs only 12 lbs!
- Integrated tie-down points ensure a secure ride for your fishing kayak, canoe, ladders, lumber and more
- Add any Yakima boat mount to the crossbar for added boat protection.
- Yakima signature bottle opener lets you enjoy a post-paddle cold one
- Durable black powder-coat finish
- Add the LongArm Pad for increased load protection (sold separately)
- Add the LongArm Height Extension up to cab height (sold separately).
- Heights from the top of the tongue to the top of the crossbar at the four angle positions (Vertical to Horizontal):
- Low Bar Heights - 40 in, 37 in, 27 1/2 in, 14 1/4 in
- Mid Bar Heights- 41 3/8 in, 38 1/4 in, 28 in, 15 1/4 in
- High Bar Heights- 42 3/4 in, 39 1/2 in, 29 in, 15 3/4 in
- Weight: 13.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 18.00 in x W 60.50 in x H 43.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I WISH I could review this product. Ordered it 30 days ago through REI and no word yet on delivery. Brand new SUP, new Kayak and Yakima not showing up.
The Yakima Longarm will fit an older RAV4 with the rear mounted spare. About 3 1/2 inches clearance. Love the light weight.
I can name a number of occasions where we have come way close to losing kayaks and canoes and causing accidents or spent countless hours trying to jerry-rig them to our truck. It's usually one or the other, so relieved to finally have another option! Easy installation and removal too.