- Product Details
- Spare Parts
- 16 cubic feet of cargo space
- Removable torque limiting knob ensures a safe and secure installation
- Market-leading internal usable space with an unobstructed flattened floor provides more space for your gear
- Optimized hatch clearance for better vehicle fit
- Internal lid stiffeners for durability and easy open and close
- Dual-sided opening for easy access on either side of your vehicle
- Integrated interior tie-down points
- SKS Locks included for added security
- Distinctive automotive badging
- Hauls gear for up to 3 campers; fits snowboards and skis up to 185cm
- Made in the USA
- Yakima cannot ship the GrandTour 16 to Alaska or Hawaii – please contact a local dealer.
- Weight: 51.50 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 79.00 in x W 35.00 in x H 18.00 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 24.00in
- Maximum Crossbar Spread 36.00in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The GrandTour 16 is a very nice cargo box, super easy to install!. It is very large and does require two people to get it on the roof initially, then one person can easily mount it to the cross bars. Mine is on a 2012 Honda Odyssey. My only concern is that the shiny finish will easily scratch or dull over time. The GrandTour 16, while not cheap, looks and feels like a quality product. It can hold a pretty decent amount of gear. For the price, I wish it came with two tie down straps (bought two at Home Depot for $8) for the inside. I hear zero wind noise and the box stays solid in place on my roof. I can't wait to take it on a long road trip. Another quality Yakima product for sure.