- Product Details
- Spare Parts
- Includes one set of mounts– combine with HandRoll or an additional DeckHand to complete the set
- Felt-padding provides easy loading and excellent boat protection
- Oversized cradle protects the boat and conforms to a variety of hull shapes
- Universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks
- Easy tool-free installation lets you quickly mount, load and go
- Locks to roof rack with SKS Lock Cores (sold separately)
- Heavy-Duty Straps and Bow and Stern Tie-Downs included (HoodAnchor, sold separately, is required for vehicles with no attatchment points for Bow and Stern Tie-Downs)
- Weight: 3.50 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 7.50 in x W 8.00 in x H 9.00 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 24.00in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Resources / Manuals
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
As some mentioned felt comes undone. Hard plastic scratched by fiberglass boats:(
TLCs were sooo much better. Please bring them back and get them to work with HD bars.
We use four pairs of Deckhands to secure our two lake kayaks on top of our pickup truck. The kayaks are mounted year round as we RV full-time. After two years, we've noted the plastic has begun to deform. Additionally, despite our best efforts, the kayaks tend to twist in the saddles thereby not laying flat. We're now shopping for another way to ensure the kayaks remain firmly in place.
Great product but felt pass don't stay on. I have had mine for a couple of months and the adhesive on the felt pass doesn't stick anymore. Need to upgrade the adhesive.