Free standard shipping US ONLY until 12/31/21. Excludes Freight and oversize.
- Product Details
- Spare Parts
- Add to Dr.Tray to carry three bikes
- Securely carries 26” to 29” wheels and tires up to 4.8” wide
- Quick and easy install and removal
- Elevated design provides excellent bike-to-bike clearance for easy loading and unloading.
- Extra burly SKS cable lock system secures wheels and frame for protection of your third bike.
- 40lbs weight maximum per bike
- Accommodates bike wheelbases up to 48”
- Weight: 9.10 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 53.00 in x W 10.00 in x H 4.00 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 24in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- No Assembly Required
- 10 Minute Install
- 1 1/4" Hitch Receiver Required
- 2" Hitch Receiver Required
Resources / Manuals
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
I purchased this rack in Jan 2021 with the plan of adding the EZ+1. It hasn't been available since then. Hoping you bring this product back.
This is why I bought the Dr.Tray!! why is this no longer offered? bring this back!!
Ou peux t'on acheter le produits. J'ai acheté le support et moins d'un ans après je voulait acheter la troisième place et c'est plus disponible.
I bought the dr tray specifically to carry three (not four) bikes. Found out 1 month waiting the +1 was discontinued. Too late to return the dr tray main unit.
I was super bummed to see that this is no longer offered for sale. Yakima, what will it take to bring this back?
Love the Dr. Tray. Need the EZ+1. Where did it go???
I also would like to buy the additional third tray.
What happened to the optional 3rd tray that was offered ? It was a main reason why I bought this rack.
This is why I bought the Dr.Tray originally, why is this no longer offered?