- Product Details
- Spare Parts
- Hanging storage net for the SkyRise tent helps keep your camping gear organized
- Clips inside your SkyRise's roof with adjustable straps so your late night essentials are easy to find and out of the way
- Slides into the SideTrack™ on the outside edge of the SkyRise base and hangs down below the tent floor to stow daytime necessities, like cooking supplies and treats for Fido
- See-through mesh material makes it easy to find what you're looking for
- Two zippered pockets add security and organization – and one doubles as a storage pouch for your SkyLoft when not in use
- Measures a generous 40" x 17" to handle enough gear for two or three
- Weight: 0.65 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 40.00 in x W 17.00 in x H 0.50 in
- Limited One Year Warranty
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Gear lofts are not a new thing. Most folks make there own. We decided to try this one. It probably works great UNDER the SkyRise, but if you want to use it INSIDE the SkyRise, well ... 1. There are no instructions - but who reads them anyway ... well you might wish there were some when you realize this product was NOT designed to be used INSIDE the SkyRise. You will scratch your head and rig it up the only way that makes sense, and then discover ... 2. It sags BIG TIME, and completely eliminates what little head room is inside the SkyRise. 3. Because of how you will have to attach it INSIDE the SkyRise, and the SAG factor, you also will not be able to load much of anything in it. Does anyone at Yakima actually USE this stuff in an R&D capacity prior to having hundreds of units produced? One has to wonder.