Free standard shipping US ONLY until 12/31/21. Excludes Freight and oversize.
- Product Details
- Spare Parts
LockNLoad Platform H (84x62)
- Attaches to your vehicle in one of two ways. Directly to an existing roof racks crossbars using LockNLoad™ Crossbar Clamps (sold separately), or directly to a TimberLine or SkyLine roof rack towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter (sold separately.
- Designed and thoroughly tested in the rugged Australian Outback.
- Yakima® Off-Road Rated to 165–330 lbs. (depending on vehicle fit and roof type).
- Side-to-side slats act like crossbars for easily mounting most bike, kayak, ski mounts and more.
- Integrated T-slots in every slat and outer frame, for simple and secure attachment of T-slot and LockNLoad™ accessories.
- Engineered aluminum construction features a textured black powder-coat finish for durability and style.
- Six platform sizes ensure a perfect fit on your vehicle for a customized look.
- Attaches to nearly any roof rack with LockNLoad™ Crossbar Clamps (sold separately). This size platform requires 3 sets of LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps.
- Mounts directly to Yakima SkyLine™ and TimberLine™ towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter (towers and adapters sold separately). This size requires 3 sets of LockNLoad SL Adapter and 6 towers.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Full collection of new LockNLoad™ accessories available to compliment any adventure.
- Weight: 84.57 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 84.00 in x W 62.00 in x H 4.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
LockNLoad Platform H (84x62)
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
When I first started my search for a roof rack solution, I was recommended the Road Warrior by many of my friends on instagram. After a bit of digging, I learned about the Lock’N’Load system. I decided to go against the grain and purchased the K series for a few reasons. The price compared to other options and because of the flexibility this rack offers.
Price compared to other similar options
Accessories available for customization
Cost of accessories
Mounting system sold separately
Very pleased with the construction of this 84*49 platform for my Tacoma long bed and cab height shell. I could not find any examples of this setup since most people run a double platform across the entire truck. For my needs, I did not need the extra space and felt that a little overhang across the cab gives a more complete look rather than only covering the shell. This also gave me the benefit of having my sunroof unobstructed.
I had read a review about the corner pieces being plastic and was initially worried about this but after assembling, it was no longer a concern. The corners are very sturdy and much of the strength comes from the metal cross-sections anyways. If anything, I would like metal landing pads.
This roof rack has great potential. I installed it on my 2019 Subaru Outback to replace an OffGrid basket that looked great visually but was a challenge every time I need to attach something or actually use it “off grid”. The good: Looks great. Low profile Lots of attachment points. Lightweight but seems sturdy. The could be better: The price. Once you add Skyline towers it’s over $1000 for even smallest one. The Corners are plastic. They seem ok, I just don’t feel for the price they should be plastic and could be sturdier with more solid attachment to rack. Lack of accessories and the ones that are available are expensive. Wish Yakima sold T-slot bolts M6, M8 so you can easily attach non-Yakima items. Wish Yakima engineered so side rails had tracks for more attachment points.