- Product Details
- Spare Parts
- Carries ladders and lumber with sturdy L-shaped brackets
- Safely holds loads by preventing lateral shifts with grippy ribbed surface
- Holds thicker, taller loads with a higher vertical edge
- Compatible with RoundBar only
- Works well when paired with Heavy Duty Straps (sold separately)
- Set of 4 brackets
- Weight: 2.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 4.00 in x W 2.00 in x H 2.20 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 24.00in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Resources / Manuals
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
Love the loadstop! Easy to load and go.
Been using a set of these for twenty years to keep my canoe from shifting sideways. Works very well, even under extreme crosswinds and highway speeds. On our Town and Country, there is no firm attachment for a front (bow) strap, but even with just tiedowns and a rear strap for safety, that boat goes nowhere in transit. After all this time the hardware has become a bit corroded, and two of the nuts need replacement, but we've not been taking very good care of them, either. Highly recommended.