Free standard shipping US ONLY until 12/31/21. Excludes Freight and oversize.
- Product Details
- Spare Parts
- Secure, easy-to-use tower specifically designed for cars without roof rails or gutters
- Advanced tower architecture is sleek, strong and quiet
- Works with JetStream, CoreBar, HD Bar, and RoundBar crossbars
- Tri-axial DropHook™ clip adjustment easily adjusts to a wide range of roof shapes for safe, secure hold
- BarBed™ has 12° of pitch adjustment to optimize tower position and level bars on rounded roofs
- Super-simple installation – tool included
- Maximum load rating of 165lbs (75kg), depending on vehicle and bar rating
- Easily locks to you vehicle with our SKS system (sold separately)
- Find the right bar style and length to fit your needs
- Compare four crossbar styles and features to learn more
- Some Assembly Required
- 30 Minute Install
Resources / Manuals
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
What is the number for the replacement key for these? I lost both sets and can not get them off my car.
We have a 2019 Honda Insight Touring. Yakima as of today's date is the only one that makes a roof rack for our Honda. It took me about an hour to put everything together while watching Friends. In the pictures the cargo box isn't locked into place. I only put it together to make sure it fits perfectly and to show my wife. We can't wait for our first road trip. The cargo box is the SkyBox 18 Carbonite.
* Easy to assemble
* Easy to install
* Instructions are very well written with plenty of diagrams
* The cost. But you get what you pay for. I can see this roof rack lasting my life time.
Interested in system with HD bars to match truck bed bars. Sad Yakima does not answer/respond to questions posted here from past reviews.
I put Baseline towers with Jetstream 60" on a 2018 Kia Soul electric, cause it didn't come with the mounting holes. So far it's super strong, I've been carrying lumber around for some construction, not sure the weight but probably around the max recommended and no issues. I will say that the fit doesn't look that great if you follow the instructions for my model based on the recommended baseclips (the curve on the rubberized bottom seems different than the corresponding roof surface. So I did some minor adjustments based on the shape of the roof when mounting it. Happy I have nice roof racks. Which the locks were included for the prize.
When will the Baseline be back in stock?
Looks like it would be a great product. Bought the HD bars, Baseline towers etc... And cant use do to a $30 dollar part... there like Toilet paper!?
Works as described, super solid. Installed a set on my camper shell as well!!