Free standard shipping US ONLY until 12/31/21. Excludes Freight and oversize.
- Product Details
- Spare Parts
- Securely carries a variety of bike styles with no frame contact
- Interchangeable inserts work with most axle configurations including quick release (9 mm) and thru-axles (12 x 100 mm, 15 x 100 mm, 15 x 110 mm, 15 x 135/142/150mm)
- Split design gives a minimalist appearance and creates increased functionality when used with cargo baskets
- Tool-free, universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks
- Fully assembled out-of-the box
- Thru-axle skewers not included. Works with your bike's thru-axle
- Optional Fat Bike QR Locking Skewer makes the rack compatible with 9mm x 135 mm fat bikes. (sold separately)
- Add SKS locks (1, sold separately) to the included 9mm QR Locking Skewer to secure your bike to the rack and the rack to the vehicle
- Accommodates bike wheelbases up to 50”
- Crossbar spread must be ±10” of your bike wheelbase for proper use
- Weight: 3.50 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 7.00 in x W 5.00 in x H 3.50 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 32.00in
- Maximum Crossbar Spread 50.00in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
This is an easy way to mount your bike on the roof if you already have the rails. My only complaint is that the included skewer that locks your bike and the product to the rack won’t work for Mt Bikes. Lock works great for road bikes. They should offer an accessory for all axle types so you can secure your bike. They currently only offer an accessory skewer for fat tire bikes.
While the forkchop does work with through axle bikes, they conveniently forget to mention that the only lock on here is on their skewer, so there is no way to lock your through axle bike to this rack, rendering it essentially useless for me. Will be returning it.
These are my first bike mounts and I couldn't believe how easy these are to install and use. I have the Jaylows for kayaking and the forkchops live up to the quality and ease of use as those did. The QR skewers are easy to use and secure my bikes with no issues. The rear wheel mounts are great as they adjust automatically between my wife's bike and mine since they are different sizes. Yakima makes such great products and it's just amazing how these are crafted and work with such ease.