- Product Details
- Spare Parts
RoadShower MD (7 gal)
- Available in 4, 7 & 10-gallon sizes.
- The Patented Design is built strong with welded aluminum construction and durable powder coat finish.
- Brass water connection fittings.
- Large top-cap allows for easy filling.
- Pressurize the tank through the Schrader air valve with a hand or electric pump.
- Built-in pressure relief valve safely and automatically prevents over pressurization of the tank.
- Included garden hose adapter harnesses the pressure from a garden hose to fill and pressurize the tank at the same time.
- Includes a stick-on thermometer strip for the outside of the tank.
- Includes two outlet water ports, one on each end, for convenient water access.
- Included Hose Lengths: SM and MD Medium 55”, LG 81”.
- Integrated lock loops allow you to lock RoadShower to your roof rack.
- Stainless steel universal mounting hardware fits all Yakima® crossbars and most other roof racks.
- 1-year Limited Warranty.
- RoadShower SM with 4 gallons of water – 53 lbs.
- RoadShower MD with 7 gallons of water – 84 lbs.
- RoadShower LG with 10 gallons of water – 120 lbs.
- Weight: 25.50 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 55.00 in x W 7.40 in x H 5.74 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 24.00in
- Maximum Crossbar Spread 50.00in
- Limited One Year Warranty
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Could I get sent another one or buy one sometime? I liked the blue. I love it tho. Great piece of equipment and no issues.
Gotta love it! Daily user, couldn't imagine life without it. I hooked it up with a little compressed air system. It can give the whole crew a wash down and fend off the cougars and snow leopards at the same time. Full weather exposure now for 12 months in the tropics, and no issues with my hose :) Lost my cap once, nearly popped my top, but Yakima customer service came in for the win and saved the day. Excellency all around!!
I have been without a replacement part for 6 months with this shower. Not useable without the cap, with no replacement parts to buy or order. Wish it worked
I do lot of camping in the desert. My Roadshower 4 has been great. From a quick hand wash to a shower before bed, this has been really useful. You need to consider the weight of a fully loaded Roadshower. Water is 8.3 lbs/gal. Mounting sideways on your car is a bad idea with a less than fully loaded shower. Water sloshing around is a nasty weight shift, side to side. Bill is correct. The hose gets nasty and brown pretty quick. Mine looked like the one in his picture. I removed mine and now use a flexible metal shower head on a quick release coupling. Works great. I've had my Roadshower for a few years, before Yakima bought them. They may use a different hose now. The old one had a decal with this obnoxious adhesive that got slimy and gross. It's impossible to remove effectively, even with goo-gone or citrus spray.