- Product Details
- Spare Parts
OverHaul HD System
- Compare all Truck Bed Racks
- Adjustable height from 19â€"30" to create custom set-ups for maximum utility and versatility
- Maximum on-road rating of 500 lbs.
- Maximum off-road rating of 300 lbs.
- Easy on-off placement in minutes with our patent-pending QuickChangeâ"¢ rack attachment
- Designed and tested for all common truck beds using our BedGripâ"¢ clamp design,
- Additional required kits needed for tracked beds (Track Kit 1) and select tonneau covers (Tonneau Kit 1)
- Built to last with engineered aluminum construction and a durable powder-coat finish
- Compatible with all Yakima mounts to carry kayaks, surfboards, bikes, rooftop tents, lumber and more
- Integrated tie-down points help easily secure any load
- T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fastâ€"and simple
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks to secure your rack system to the truck bed
- Works seamlessly with the new Yakima HD Bar crossbar in 60"/68"/78" lengths (Sold Separately)
- Built-in bottle openerâ€"cheers!
- Suggested accessories: SideBar, Load Stop, Eye Bolt, Ladder Roller, Wear Strips, HD Hook Strap, Rotopaxâ"¢ Mounting Kit, Recovery Track Mount
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
During the install process I was worried as the bases were leaning in at an angle and there was a lot of movement all the way up until the crossbars were assembled. The crossbar placement needs to be redesigned to make it easier to get them lined up - as it seems to be the most important part of the process - the system is not sturdy and secure until the cross bars are tightened into place - it was quite an effort to get them screwed into place. Once assembled the rack is sturdy as can be. By the way I have a Jeep Gladiator - and despite a suggestion of 55" HD Crossbars, I went with 60" - and I think that was the right decision both for look and usability. my Slim Shady fits perfectly.
When I purchase there was no 55 inch option only 60 , would have went with 55 inch. Rack isn’t hard to assemble if you are handy. Has nice mounting points and looks beefy. No sure if this is the right rack if you plan on using it everyday for lumber or other commercial applications . Rack tends to scuff easy. I’m happy with the rack , wish. Yakima comes out with more accessories