Free standard shipping US ONLY until 12/31/21. Excludes Freight and oversize.
- Product Details
- Spare Parts
- Maximum crossbar spread is perfect for fishing kayaks and longer boats— up to 19ft long
- Organize a variety of gear with two levels of storage
- Lightweight aluminum construction is strong and corrosion-resistant
- Shock absorbers give gear an easy ride, even at highway speeds— 75mph max (do not exceed local speed limits!)
- Foldable tongue for easier more compact storage (Trailer length with tongue folded is 111" or 9'3")
- The included kick stand and integrated handle easily converts the trailer into a handcart
- Quickly convert to a utility trailer for workdays or DIY weekends
- 500-lb. total carrying capacity—so load it up
- Easily add the TentKit™ accessory (sold separately) to create a towable SkyRise™ tent platform
- T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast—and simple
- Strong, lightweight 78” wide Yakima HD Bars with integrated tie-down points on endcaps
- 2” ball receiver
- Electrical connection— Flat 4
- Top of ball should be 16” off of ground
- Max length for one kayak on bottom deck: 19 feet
- Max length for two kayaks on bottom deck: 17 feet
- Weight: 175.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 173.00 in x W 79.75 in x H 41.25 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 24.00in
- Maximum Crossbar Spread 60.00in
- Limited One Year Warranty
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
I like the trailer despite it's flaws. I've had to replace both fenders because they cracked. The replacement parts I ordered from Yakima were more robust than the original parts. I'm assuming they improved on an obvious weakness so maybe the newest trailers have these parts already installed. Likewise, I've had to replace both tail lights. I'm not sure why they quit working. The replacements work fine. Cool trailer though, I enjoy using it.
I did a ton of research prior to buying this trailer. I'm an avid kayaker and love to take friends with me when I go, the versatility of this trailer is insane. I've been able to fit 6 kayaks on it comfortably all while towing with a small Subaru Impreza. This trailer also tows like a breeze, absolutely no issues driving on the highway at 65 mph with 6 kayaks on it. I also love how lightweight and easy this trailer is to maneuver when pulling in and out of the garage or just to reposition when out near the water. I honestly can't say anything bad about this trailer but will be sure to keep testing it's functionality!
I love my Easyrider trailer I haul two heavy pedal kayaks and a Skybox 21 "loaded" with camping gear and my Tacoma doesn't even notice it's there. The HD bars are easy to reconfigure for different camping /fishing needs. The other thing I wanted to mention was that the coil over shocks give your gear a nice smooth ride without the bounce you get from leaf springs