Free standard shipping US ONLY until 12/31/21. Excludes Freight and oversize.
- Product Details
- Spare Parts
StageTwo 2” Anthracite
- Tiered and adjustable bike trays minimize bike to bike interference and maximize ground clearance
- StrongArm™ hook secures bike at wheels, protecting painted surfaces and carbon frames
- Convenient remote tilt lever for easy rear of car access
- Tool-free locking SpeedKnob for secure and simple instillation and removal
- Offset Trays for extra bike to bike clearance
- Fits most bikes, including fat-tire, mountain, road, hybrid, women’s specific, BMX, kids’ bikes, & E-bikes up to 60 lbs. each
- Fits 20” to 29” wheel sizes and tires up to 3.25” wide and up to 5" wide with the StageTwo Fat Bike Kit (Sold Separately)
- Accommodates bike wheelbases up to 52”
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks included to secure bikes to rack and rack to vehicle receiver
- Tilts forward with bikes loaded for trunk access
- Add your own bike lock to the integrated lock loop for greater bike security
- Available in two sizes: 1.25” hitch receivers & 2” hitch receivers
- Carry four bikes – just add the StageTwo 2 (compatible with 2” version only)
- Available in two colorways, Anthracite and Vapor (2" only)
- RV Tested and Approved to 60 lbs. per bike
- Off-Road rated to 36lbs per bike
- Weight: 66.00 lbs.
StageTwo 2” Anthracite
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
I love this bike rack. I like that it can be used with all tire and bike sizes with really no adjustments. It’s by far the easiest bike rack that I have used. I would highly recommend it!
I have been using this rack for two weeks now. It is hands down the best rack I've ever owned. I have owned competitors' tray racks and an upright rack: this rack is far superior. First the tiered system is genius. Second, staggering the trays makes so much sense. I can't believe no one else did this. I have loaded a number of different bikes on to this rack and I have yet to have to play bike Tetris. No more guessing which bike to load first or whether I need to drop the seat. They just all fit. This is true whether the bikes are the same size, ebikes, or bikes of very different sizes. Yakima hit a home run with this rack!