- Product Details
- Spare Parts
- Tilts away for rear-of-vehicle access
- TriggerFinger technology lets you fold arms down with the press of a button
- Add a DeadLock for bike and rack security
- Compatible with 2” and 1¼” (classI, II, and III) hitch receivers right out of the box
- Standard SwitchBlade™ anti-sway cradles eliminate bike-to-bike contact
- Optional DeadLock™ available to lock your bikes to your hitch carrier, and the hitch carrier to your vehicle
- Durable powdercoat finish
- Available TubeTop™ (sold separately) is required for non-conventional, step-through, BMX, and kid’s bikes as well as some full suspension bikes.
- Weight: 31.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 36.00 in x W 14.00 in x H 44.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Really nice and solid in my hitch -- NO movement at all! :) Easy to use, tilt feature will be useful for some folks. The only problem with the design is that the pivot bolt can be easily removed, so all anyone has to do to steal your bikes is remove that bolt and lift the entire assembly off the part that goes into the hitch receiver. I wish Yakima would offer a locking collar that could be placed around that bolt.
We're a family of 3 and this works great for our family rides. It's only limitation is how it interfaces with non-traditional frames. It doesn't work with my full suspension bike but that's not what I ride with my fam anyway. I have a 30 year old Yakima roof system for my mountain rides. I got this for the family suv. I expect to have this just as long because of how well made it is.
If you have nore than 2 bikes this is the solution