Free standard shipping US ONLY until 12/31/21. Excludes Freight and oversize.
- Product Details
- Spare Parts
OutPost HD System
- Compare all Truck Bed Racks
- Fixed mid-height position of 13" provides easy gear access and a low center of gravity
- Maximum on-road rating of 500 lbs.
- Maximum off-road rating of 300 lbs.
- Easy on-off placement in minutes with our patent-pending QuickChange™ rack attachment
- Designed and tested for all common truck beds using our BedGrip™ clamp design
- Additional required kits needed for tracked beds (Track Kit 1) and select tonneau covers (Tonneau Kit 1)
- Built to last, with engineered aluminum construction and durable powder-coat finish
- Compatible with all Yakima mounts to carry kayaks, surfboards, bikes, rooftop tents and more
- Integrated tie-down points make securing any load easy
- T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast and simple
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks your rack system to the truck bed
- Works seamlessly with the new Yakima HD Bar crossbar in 60"/68"/78" lengths
- Suggested accessories: SideBar, Rotopax™ Mounting Kit, Recovery Track Mount, Eye Bolts, SkyRise Tent
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
This bed rack is great. I love that the bed track (for a tacoma) rests on the bedsides, but attaches to the bed rail. this adds peace of mind that my load is also supported by the bedrail not solely on the rails.
I also enjoy how easy this rack is to take off. Undo 2 locks, and unscrew the four studs for each base, and done.
After 1 year of countless off-road trips carrying a roof top tent the outpost hd still looks brand new!
Love the lightweight feature of this kit. The base system allows you to easily remove the towers and bars together for more room or hauling taller items. Easy to install and the accessories available to customize the rack make it one of the best values when starting your build out on overland adventures.