Free standard shipping US ONLY until 12/31/21. Excludes Freight and oversize.
- Product Details
- Spare Parts
- Available in 4, 7 & 10-gallon sizes.
- The Patented Design is built strong with welded aluminum construction and durable powder coat finish.
- Large top-cap allows for easy filling.
- Pressurize the tank through the Schrader air valve or a garden hose.
- Pressurize with hand or electric pump - Built-in pressure relief valve safely and automatically tops out at 55 psi (max).
- Included garden hose adapter harnesses the pressure of your home water spout and fills and pressurizes at the same time.
- Includes a stick-on thermometer strip for the outside of the tank.
- Includes two outlet water ports, one on each end, for convenient water access.
- Included Hose Lengths: 4G and 7G - 55”, 10G - 81”.
- Locks to roof rack with included SKS Locks for added security
- Stainless steel universal mounting hardware fits all Yakima® crossbars and most other roof racks.
- 1-year Limited Warranty.
- RoadShower 4G with 4 gallons of water – 53 lbs.
- RoadShower 7G with 7 gallons of water – 84 lbs.
- RoadShower 10G with 10 gallons of water – 120 lbs.
- WARNING for California Consumers
- Weight: 26.60 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 55.00 in x W 7.40 in x H 5.74 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 24.00in
- Maximum Crossbar Spread 50.00in
- Limited One Year Warranty
Resources / Manuals
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
This is not a 5 star review. It’s actually a 1 star review - a downgrade from my previous 2 star review. Why is it 5 stars? Well, I learned from my last review that Yakima actually doesn’t post reviews that are less than 3 stars. I was told my review had to be forwarded to the marketing department for the exception. It was posted, but that is pretty disappointing transparency if negative reviews can’t be posted. I did try to post this as a 1 star review a week ago to see if they’d review it and it would ultimately make it to the website…but it didn’t. Since my last review I have returned the Roadshower and am waiting on a refund. I’ve gone with one of their main competitors and so-far-so-good. The reason I wanted to post this addendum was to show some pictures of what the aluminium anodized hardware looks like after 2 weeks in warm spring conditions on the back of my truck (it used to be black!). If this is after 2 weeks, I can’t imagine…. Yakima customer service were polite and offered to exchange parts, but I’m confident it would just keep happening over and over again. Obviously lots of design flaws with this product - avoid.
My last review wasn’t posted by Yakima, so we’ll see if this one sticks. I have no complaints about the actual black metal reservoir. It seems to have solid build quality...the welds could be cleaner, but that is not a deal breaker by any means! This product fails in the accessories. On first use the hose leaked, fittings leaked, and most significantly, the radius of the rubber gaskets are undersized for the ball valve, so they suck in to the end of the ball valve when they’re anything more than hand tight. This results in an inability to hold pressure (and more leaking). What is the point in having a nice, solid metal reservoir if the fittings won’t allow it to remain pressurized? Looking at the previous models of the Roadshower - pre-Yakima - it looked to have brass fittings. They’re now some hybrid alloy. Cost savings? At what expense? I purchased new gaskets, fittings, and hose, only to wonder why I’m paying $800 CAD for a defective product. I think I’ll be returning it instead. Too bad, could’ve been cool.