There’s nothing more annoying than riding in a car with a bunch of unwieldy poles and paddles poking you in the eyes. Get them out and up on your rack with these mounts. They’ll strap down anything up to 5” in diameter from oars, ski and fishing poles to PVC pipe on your way home from the hardware store.
- Holds a broad range of sizes and shapes up to 5” diameter
- Removable paddle pad for more versatility
- Corrosion resistant buckles
- Hypalon™ straps wrap around smaller items and hold them firmly in place
- Great for carrying paddles, oars, masts, ski poles, fishing poles, pvc pipe, etc.
- Comes with 2 mounts per package
Learn more about Product features and installationDownload Instructions
Roof mounting rack accessory that will carry oars, masts, paddles, and other small loads.
Produced: 2003 to present
History: No significant changes.
Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Dimensions: 2 x 2-1/4" x 6-1/4" at widest points. Inside is about 1-1/2" wide.
Capacity: n/a, multi-purpose
MSRP $59.00 USD
FAQ:Q: How many paddles can I carry?
A: Three paddles fit in the rubber pad.
Q: Do I have to use the rubber pad?
A: No. For larger loads, you can remove the rubber pad.
You can order replacement parts from your local Yakima dealer, or directly from us by calling our Consumer Sales Representatives at 888.925.4621.