Everything you need to get your surfboard or SUP board to the water. Includes S.U.P. Brah nose/tail tie-downs for stability on the highway, a pair of lockable 12’ steel-reinforced RipCord Straps with SKS Lock Cores and a pair of 16” wide EVA-molded SoulPads for a cushy ride.
- Complete system for Surf/SUP
- Includes S.U.P. Brah nose/tail tie-down for added board stability on the highway
- Includes a pair of lockable 12' steel-reinforced Yakima RipCord Straps with SKS Lock Cores
- Includes a pair of 16" wide EVA-molded Yakima SoulPads for a cushy ride
- Rubber covered buckles for vehicle and board protection
- Holds up to 3 boards stacked
- Fits round, square, and most factory crossbars right out of the box
- Weight: 5.80 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 17.50" X W 10.25" X H 3.75"
Q: Do I always need to use the bow and stern tie downs/S.U.P. Brah?
A: Absolutely. The combination of your board being shaped like a big wing and the force of the air hitting against it on a moving vehicle can be enough to yank your boards and rack clean off. Bow and Stern tie downs eliminate this possibility. Take the 5 minutes to install bow and stern tie downs and avoid a bad end to the day.
Q: Do I need to use the bow and stern tie downs/S.U.P. Brah even if I have shorter board? A: Yep. Use this general rule: If you have a board that extends past where the glass meets the roof use bow and stern tie downs.
Q: What does the S.U.P. in S.U.P. Brah stand for? A: Stand Up Paddleboard