Everything you need to secure just about any canoe to just about any type of crossbars without breaking the bank. This kit comes with laminated, super-grippy, anti-skid pads, four foam blocks, two bow/stern tie-downs, one heavy-duty strap and a mesh storage bag.
- Affordable, simple design for easy installation
- Laminated, super-grippy, anti-skid pads to interface with your vehicle
- Fits and protects most styles of hulls and gunwales
- Includes 4 foam blocks, 2 Bow/Stern Tie Downs and 1 Heavy-Duty Strap
- Attach to a naked roof or round, square, factory and aerodynamic crossbars right out of the bag
- Reusable mesh bag for storage
Entry-level Canoe Carrier for "aero" crossbars. Includes:
4 Anti-skid, universal foam blocks
1 Heavy duty cam strap with Rubber buckle cover
2 3-point bow and stern tie-down cam straps
4 Steel S-hooks
1 Re-useable mesh storage bag with shoulder cords
Produced: 2009 to present.
History: Originally sold as an SMU for Dick's Sporting Goods.
Weight: ? lbs.
Dimensions: 6"L x 4"T x 4"W aero profile hole
Capacity: 1 Canoe
MSRP $50.00 USD