The versatile, no-drill Outdoorsman lets you create a top-of-vehicle truck rack system for your full-size pickup truck—without the need for a camper shell—while leaving you full access to the truck bed.
- This easily-installed truck rack system clamps onto truck bed rails without any drilling
- Compatible with all Yakima accessories for multi-sport adventures
- Best for mid to full-size truck beds. If you need a truck rack system for a compact truck, see the Outdoorsman 300 Compact
- Combine with round bars (sold separately) to perfectly match truck width
- Heavy-duty construction handles up to 300 lbs.
- Comes with 2 towers per package
Learn more about Product features and installationDownload Instructions
Multi-sport rack system for full-size pickup trucks. Clamps onto truck bed rails, without any drilling. (Sold in pairs)
Produced: 2003 to present
History: No significant changes.
Weight: 25 lbs. (per pair)
Dimensions: 29" tall (from bed rail). Base is 16" long.
Capacity: 300 lbs. if on truck rails only. (If used in conjunction with top-of-car rack, check Fit List for roof rack weight limit.)
MSRP $209.00 USD
Q: What size crossbar can I use?
A: The minimum size is 58", but you can also use 66" or 78" bars.
Q: Does it come with protection for bed rail?
A: Yes. Pads are included.
Q: Do I need any tools?
A: Yes, a 3/4" wrench.
Q: My bedliner covers the entire rail, can I still use the Outdoorsman?
A: Yes, but you may need to cut away a section of the liner on the underside of the bedrail. Installing the anchor with liner material interfering can cause the brackets and load to fall away from the vehicle!
Q: My pickup has flared sides, can I still use the Outdoorsman?
A: Possibly. Examine the bed. If a strong metal bed lip with no obstructions is present, it should work fine.
You can order replacement parts from your local Yakima dealer, or directly from us by calling our Consumer Sales Representatives at 888.925.4621.