The more the merrier really is true with the SkyBox Pro. All loaded up and looking great with high-gloss finish, while the aerodynamic design reduces drag and wind noise. Includes gear-management net and cargo pad to secure and protect your gear.
- Sleek aerodynamic design to reduce drag
- High gloss automotive quality finish to complement your vehicle
- Includes gear-management net and cargo pad to secure and protect gear
- Perfect for hauling gear for up to 4 campers. Great for snowboards and skis up to 215cm.
- Designed with internal lid stiffeners for added rigidity
- SuperLatch™ security ensures your lid is secure to its base, and your gear is safe
- Quick-release mounting hardware fits round, square, factory and most aerodynamic bars
- Dual-sided opening for easy access on either side of your vehicle
- Rear of cargo box tapered for improved hatch clearance
- Comes in 12, 16, 18 and 21 cubic feet. Available in Onyx and Titanium.
- SKS Lock Cores included
MSRP $649.00 USD
Q: What is the box made out of?A: ABS Plastic. We use ABS instead of fiberglass because it is lighter and less expensive, while still being really strong (=maximum value). Light weight is important because the lighter the box is, the more weight you can put into it.
Q: Will it fit on my factory rack?
A: We have done extensive testing on factory racks to see which ones are strong enough to handle a luggage box. We have also redesigned the mounting hardware to fit a variety of different crossbar shapes. Look in the Fit List to see if the RocketBox boxes are options in the list of accessories for your vehicle.
Q: Will it fit on my vehicle?
A: Different vehicles have different capacities. We need to consider weight capacity, crossbar spread, wind lift and other factors to answer that. Look in the Fit List to see if the Rocketbox boxes are options in the list of accessories for your vehicle.
Q: Can I drill new mounting holes in my gear box?
A: This is not a good idea. The mounting holes in all of the gear boxes are positioned to optimize durability and compatibility with appropriate crossbar spreads. Drilling holes to mount a box in some other way could compromise its design, not to mention, void the warranty.