The versatile, no-drill Outdoorsman lets you create a top-of-vehicle truck rack system for your full-size pickup truck—without the need for a camper shell—while leaving you full access to the truck bed.
- This easily-installed truck rack system clamps onto truck bed rails without any drilling
- Compatible with all Yakima accessories for multi-sport adventures
- Best for mid to full-size truck beds. If you need a truck rack system for a compact truck, see the Outdoorsman 300 Compact
- Combine with round bars (sold separately) to perfectly match truck width
- Heavy-duty construction handles up to 300 lbs.
- Comes with 2 towers per package
Learn more about Product features and installationDownload Instructions
- Weight: 25.06 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 38.87" X W 17.87" X H 3.62"
Q: What size crossbar can I use?
A: The minimum size is 58", but you can also use 66" or 78" bars.
Q: Does it come with protection for bed rail? A: Yes. Pads are included.
Q: Do I need any tools? A: Yes, a 3/4" wrench.
Q: My bedliner covers the entire rail, can I still use the Outdoorsman? A: Yes, but you may need to cut away a section of the liner on the underside of the bedrail. Installing the anchor with liner material interfering can cause the brackets and load to fall away from the vehicle!
Q: My pickup has flared sides, can I still use the Outdoorsman? A: Possibly. Examine the bed. If a strong metal bed lip with no obstructions is present, it should work fine.